2014 - 2018 • Florida State University
B.A. Editing, Writing & Media - English
Staff Writer - HerCampus Media
Editorial Assistant - Kudzu Review
Recital Stagehand & Technician - FSU College of Music
I'm a writer, social media expert and content creator based in Brooklyn, NY. I'm a big believer in the power of words—to build connections, inspire, and ignite change—and I'd love to help your company or organization tell its story authentically and effectively.
After hours, you can find me reading poetry, belting ABBA at karaoke or managing my cat's Instagram.
Social Media Specialist
Web.com | October 2018 - July 2019
• Wrote, edited and scheduled social media posts for clients in various industries.
• Communicated with clients to authentically represent their brand on social media.
• Set up and optimized social media pages to reach desired audience.
Digital Content Creator
•Luxury Presence, LLC | August 2018 - December 2018
• Researched and wrote SEO-optimized blog posts for luxury real estate clients.
Whalebone Magazine | May 2018 - August 2018
• Researched and wrote articles for print and online magazine.
• Edited drafts of the print magazine following AP Style guidelines.
• Assisted with social media planning for Whalebone platforms.
Social Media Intern
Adjective & Co. | May 2018 - August 2018
• Shot and edited photos and wrote copy for social media posts.
• Scheduled social media posts using Sprout.
Copywriter & Assistant Project Manager
Wilderness Graphics, Inc | November 2016 - August 2018
• Researched, wrote and edited creative text for signs displayed in various state/national parks, museums, and visitor centers, among other places.
• Wrote copy for company marketing materials.
• Created and tracked budgets for projects using Quickbooks.
• Produced proposals and concept plans for prospective clients.
SKILLS & INTERESTS